- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years experience, or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team and meet performance deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to interact with clients and staff
- Demonstrated experience in using computer-based tools including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet and database products.
- Will participate in project activities.
- Will collect, analyze and draft monthly financial and management reports utilizing a variety of software applications including, but not limited to: Excel, Word, Access, Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Will accurately assist senior staff with project specific activities: compile and analyze data, produce project
- reports, maintain project plans; schedule meetings.
- Will draft weekly and/or monthly project summary reports for review by senior staff.
- Will lead small projects or subcomponents of larger, more complex projects..
- Will interact with senior level staff in a professional and courteous manner.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrates excellent analytical skills and utilizes independent judgment.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency with software applications including, but not limited to: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project and Visio.
- Exercises professional behavior and discretion.
- Meets project deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to assess priorities and operate in a flexible manner in order to meet the dynamic needs of the department.
Under the direction of the Senior Director/Director or designee
None – may oversee project staff as assigned to ensure deliverables are met on time, on budget and on point
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Usual office environment